Accu-Clear Early Pregnancy Test, 2 count
Accu-Clear Pregnancy Test can detect pregnancy (HCG) as early as 6 days before the missed period: 78% of pregnancies can be detected 6 days before the missed period (5 days before the expected period). Accu-Clear Pregnancy Test is over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period. Directions: See leaflet included in packaging. Indications/Uses: 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels. Note that hormone levels vary. See insert. 78% of pregnancies can be detected 6 days before the missed period (5 days before the expected period). Warnings: For in vitro diagnostic use (not for internal use). Do not use this test past the expiration date. The test device should remain in the sealed pouch until use. Do not use if the pouch is torn or not sealed. The test cannot be reused. The test is to be stored at 36°F - 86°F (2°C - 30°C) in the sealed pouch. DO NOT FREEZE. The test is stable until the expiration date printed on both the sealed pouch and outer box.
- Results 5 Days Sooner than missed period.
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period. 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels.
- Easy to use: Simply remove the cap and point the wide absorbent tip in the urine stream for 5 seconds only.
- 2 Minute Pregnancy Test.
- English and Spanish packaging.
- 2 Accu-Clear Pregnancy Tests included.
How to Use the Test
If the test and urine sample are stored refrigerated, allow to reach room temperature (about 20 minutes prior to testing). Always read the instruction leaflet carefully prior to testing.
- Remove the test from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- With the arrows pointing toward the urine sample, place the test vertically in your urine sample for 10-15 seconds.
- Remove the test from urine sample and lay the test flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Start the timer.
- You can read your result as early as five (5) minutes after placing in the sample, but do not read your result after fifteen (15) minutes.
Questions and Answers
1. How does the Accu-Clear Pregnancy Test work? When you are pregnant, your body produces a pregnancy hormone called hCG (human Chorionic Gonadotropin). This hormone appears in the urine shortly after fertilization takes place. The test can detect tiny amounts of this hormone in your urine.
2. When can I test with Accu-Clear Pregnancy Test? Accu-Clear Pregnancy Test is designed to detect hCG as early as five (5) days before the expected period, i.e., as early as six (6) days before the day of the missed period. 78% of pregnancies can be detected 6 days before the missed period (5 days before the expected period). The amount of pregnancy hormone increases as pregnancy progresses. If you test before your period is due and get a “Not Pregnant” result, there is still a chance that you may be pregnant. See insert for results from clinical testing.
3. If the result is positive (TWO LINES), what shall I do? It means that your urine contains hCG and you are pregnant. You should see your doctor to confirm that you are pregnant and to discuss the steps you should take. The earlier you see your doctor, the better it is for your health. If the test line (T) is very faint and you are not sure, you should test again at least 48 hours after initial testing. The test line will darken as a greater concentration of hCG hormone is produced by the body after implantation.