Pfizer Lidocaine 2% for Injection 20mL Multi-Dose, 25/tray (Rx)
(Note: We don’t Fill Personal Prescriptions)
How to Order:
Pfizer Lidocaine 2% for Injection is a local anesthetic that works by blocking nerve impulses in the area where it is injected. This medication is used to numb an area before a medical procedure or surgery. Lidocaine 2% for Injection may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Lidocaine hydochloride 2% Injection 50mL Vial is local anesthetic and is used during surgeries, pregnancies, and general dental work. Each lidocaine hydochloride 2% vial slowly reduces the of pain signals to the brain and eventually numbs the area you’re targeting.
Benefits of Pfizer Lidocaine 2% for Injection
- Quick relief: Since Lidocaine 2% for Injection is administered directly into the affected area, it works quickly to alleviate pain and discomfort.
- Variety of uses: This particular preparation of Lidocaine is effective for a multitude of applications, from the management of post-operative pain to allergy testing and minor nerve block procedures.
- Easy to administer: Since Pfizer's Lidocaine 2% for Injection is available pre-measured in a ready-to-administer package, it is simple and straightforward to administer.
- Sterile preparation: This formulation of Lidocaine is carefully prepared in a sterile environment under pharmaceutical aseptic conditions to ensure a safe injection experience for the patient.
- Reliability: Patients can depend on the reliability and consistent quality of Pfizer's Lidocaine 2% Injection to deliver superior relief.
- Low risk: Unlike other types of anesthetics, Lidocaine 2% for Injection poses a lower risk of side effects and drug interactions.
- Effective relief: Pfizer's Lidocaine 2% Injection is designed to deliver fast-acting and effective relief from pain and discomfort.
Instructions on How to Use Pfizer Lidocaine 2% for Injection:
- 1. Ensure that you sanitize hands prior to use.
- 2. Confirm the correct dosage and frequency of injections according to your physician's instructions.
- 3. Visually inspect the lidocaine 2% solution in the package you are about to use. Do not use the solution if it appears coloured and/or has particles floating in it.
- 4. Draw the appropriate volume into a syringe before injection.
- 5. Administer the injection using asprin flush technique—slowly push the plunger so that the lidocaine is washed into the tissue and not blocked off in small pockets or relatively stagnant pools.
- 6. Immediately after injection, throw away syringe and solution packaging.
- 7. Follow your physician's instructions regarding frequency and dosage.