Allevyn Gentle Border Gel Adhesive Foam Dressing 5" x 5" (10 Pack)
ALLEVYN Gentle Border range has been designed for people with particularly sensitive or fragile skin.These dressings have a soft silicone gel adhesive which minimizes trauma to the wound at dressing change, helping to avoid patient pain without compromising care. Allevyn Gentle Border Dressing is designed for a variety of wounds and can even be used on delicate skin areas. This hydrocellular foam dressing offers effective absorption, retention and transpiration of wound exudate for faster, more effective healing.
- ALLEVYN triple-action technology maintains the optimal fluid balance to maintain a moist wound environment.
- Conformable dressing – providing comfort for the patient
- Minimizes trauma to the wound and pain to the patient during dressing change.
- Easy to apply and remove – the dressing can be repositioned easily without losing its adherent properties.
- Showerproof dressing – allowing patients to shower with the dressing in place.
- Available in a range of shapes and sizes – squares, rectangles and a range of shapes for dressing awkward areas.
ALLEVYN Gentle Border Dressings are intended for use on:
- Shallow, granulating wounds
- Chronic and acute exudative wounds
- Full- and partial-thickness wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg ulcers and diabetic foot ulcers
- Infected wounds
- Malignant wounds
- Surgical wounds
- First and second degree burns
- Donor sites
Allevyn Gentle Border Dressings go on and come off safely and gently for easier dressing changes that are less painful for the patient and gentler on the newly healing wound bed. Plus, they are cost effective for your facility in that they require fewer dressing changes and feature a lengthy 7-day wear time on average.