AmLactin Rapid Relief Restoring Lotion 7.9 oz
AmLactin Rapid Relief Restoring Lotion is a rich, creamy lotion that is designed to work quickly to relieve the dry, itchy skin associated with eczema and psoriasis. The lotion is enriched with alpha-hydroxy acids and shea butter to help restore the skin's natural moisture balance and provide long-lasting relief. It is also free of fragrances and other harsh chemicals that can aggravate sensitive skin.
AmLactin Rapid Relief Restoring Lotion Instantly transform your skin’s appearance with this Restoring Lotion that contains 3 ceramides to help lock in moisture and 15% lactic acid that gently exfoliates and deeply hydrates. Uncover visibly soft, youthful-looking skin.
Why Lactic Acid?
- Key component of the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF)
- Naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acid derived from sources such as dairy and fruit
- A gentle acid used in many skin care products
AmLactin Rapid Relief Restoring Lotion Benefits
- 24-hour relief from dryness
- Ideal for flaky, ashy, dry skin
- 3 ceramides help lock in moisture
- Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Non-greasy, fragrance-free and paraben-free
Skin Benefits Of Lactic Acid
- Boosts the skin’s natural renewal process through gentle exfoliation
- Improves texture and appearance for softer, smoother skin
- Works to help retain skin brightness and luminosity
- Moisturizes to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Powerful humectant that helps increase water uptake and lock in moisture
Apply 1–2 times daily or as directed by a physician. Mild stinging or irritation may occur on sensitive or broken skin. If this persists, discontinue use. Not intended for facial use.
Water (Aqua), ULTRAPLEX® Formula (Ammonium Lactate, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Lactate) Glycerin, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, SteAaryl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate