Dynarex Hydrocortisone Cream 1% Tube 1 oz
$ 1.49 $ 1.95
Dynarex Hydrocortisone Cream 1% is an over-the-counter topical cream used to provide temporary relief for minor skin irritations, itches, and rashes. This topical cream may also be used to treat external genital, feminine and anal itching. This discreet and easy to apply cream comes packaged in a convenient 1 oz squeeze bottle.
- For temporary relief from minor skin irritations, itches, and rashes
- For use by adults and children over 2 years of age
- Safe to use up to 3-4 times a day
- For external use only
- Strength: 1%
- Packaged in 1 oz (28.4g) squeeze tubes
- Sold by: the each
To provide temporary relief from minor skin irritations, itches, and rashes caused by:
- Insect bites
- Poison ivy
- Poison oak
- Poison sumac
- For external genital, feminine and anal itching
Instructions for Use:
- Not intended for use by children under 2 years of age
- For use adults and children over 2 years of age
- For topical skin irritation, itches, and rashes: Apply evenly to the affected area up to 3-4 times daily
- For external genital, feminine and anal itching: For best results, start by cleansing the affected area with mild soap and warm water, rinsing well and patting dry with bathroom tissue or a soft cloth. Externally apply the cream to the affected area up to 6 times a day or after each bowel movement.
- Store this product between 68°-77°F (20°-25°C) and avoid exposure to excessive heat and humidity
- For external use only
- Do not use in the eyes or mouth
- Not for use on diaper rashes
- Do not use if you have vaginal discharge
- Do not use more than the recommended dosage
- Consult with your healthcare provider before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, contact Poison Control Center immediately and get medical attention right away
Product # - 1139
Active Ingredients - Hydrocortisone Acetate, USP (1% w/w)
Inactive Ingredients - Cetostearyl Alcohol, Chlorocresol, CETETH-20, Edetate Disodium, Liquid Paraffin, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Metabisulphate, White Soft Paraffin
Product number: 1139
Get discreet and effective relief when using this topical cream. Order yours today by placing an order using our conveniently easy to use website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced medical supply specialists and place an order by phone.
Dynarex Hydrocortisone Cream 1% Tube 1 oz TagsDry Skin | Hydrocortisone Cream 1% | Skin irritation | Skin Problems |
You also Viewed
I tried other hc creams for more money.
This one has more value. I will purchase it again.