Amlactin Foot Repair Cream Therapy 3 oz
AmLactin Foot Repair Cream Therapy - 15% LACTIC ACID
Kick dry skin for good with daily use. This rich, concentrated cream is clinically proven to hydrate and contains 15% lactic acid to gently exfoliate and help soften calluses and improve splits, cracks. Experience touchable, soft feet from heel to toe.
Why Lactic Acid?
- Key component of the skin’s Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF)
- Naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acid derived from sources such as dairy and fruit
- A gentle acid used in many skin care products
AmLactin Foot Repair Cream Therapy Benefits
- Gently exfoliates rough, dry feet
- Hydrates and smooths with ULTRAPLEX®*
- Helps soften calluses and improve splits and cracks
- Non-greasy and fragrance-free
Apply 2 times daily or as directed by a physician. Mild stinging or irritation may occur on sensitive or broken skin. If this persists, discontinue use.
Water, ULTRAPLEX® formula (Ammonium Lactate, Potassium Lactate, Sodium Lactate), Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Emulsifying Wax, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
Purchase AmLactin Foot Repair Cream for a great price by placing your order online now. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our outstanding Medical Supply Specialists