Dufore Four Layer Compression Bandage System
The Derma Sciences Dufore Four Layer Compression Bandage System is a graduated, multi-layer compression bandage system that is used to provide effective levels of graduated compression therapy that can be sustained for up to seven days. These compression bandages are superb for the management of venous leg ulcers and maintaining a healthy wound healing environment, helping to maintain a moist environment and protect the wound from outside contaminants.
Dufore Four Layer Compression Bandage System Features:
- Provides graduated, multi-layer compression
- Can be sustained for up to seven (7) days
- Creates a healthy wound healing environment
- A 4-layer system
- 1st layer – Padded absorption
- 2nd layer – Short stretch compression
- 3rd and 4th layers – Minimizes edema
How do the 4 layers of compression work?
- The first layer provides padded absorption, provides padding for bony prominences, evenly distributes compression, and absorbs exudate (wound fluid).
- The second layer provides short-stretch compression by resisting expansion of the calf muscle during limb movement.
- The third and fourth elastic compression layers work to effectively minimize edema and increase venous return while protecting the wound from outside contamination.
Manufacturer: Derma Sciences
Product number: 72414
Promote a healthy wound healing environment with four levels of sustained compression that can last for up to seven days by using this Dufore Four Layer Compression Bandage System, which is also latex-free. Buy yours today by placing an order online or over the phone by calling 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly medical supply customer care associates.