E.P.T. Early Detection Pregnancy Test, 2 Pack
e.p.t a FDA-approved at-home pregnancy test to hit the market, and today it is one of the top Doctor Recommended brand. We are committed to innovation and developing products that will deliver the most accurate results possible with a keen understanding of what women need.
e.p.t. is a home pregnancy test, and has been trusted and relied on by millions of women since 1977. Today, our Pregnancy Test features easy-to-read results faster than ever. And, the e.p.t Pregnancy Test is over 99 percent accurate from the day of your expected period, so you can feel confident in your results.
- Over 99% accurate at detecting typical pregnancy hormone levels on day of missed period.
- The e.p.t pregnancy test can be used up to 4 days before your expected period, which is 5 days sooner than waiting until you miss your period to test. (For best results it is recommended you test the day of your missed period.)
Step One: Remove the test stick
- Remove the e.p.t. Pregnancy Test stick from the foil wrapper. Use the test stick right away.
Step Two: How to Hold
- Remove the purple cap to expose the absorbent tip.
- Hold the test stick by its thumb grip.
- Keep the absorbent tip pointing downward.
- Throughout testing, never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip facing upward.
Step Three: Take the Test
- Urine Stream: Do not insert the test stick. Place just the absorbent tip, pointing downward, in your urine stream for 5 seconds only. After sampling, keep the absorbent tip pointing downward. Never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip facing upward.
- Urine Cup Test: Collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container. Dip just the absorbent tip into your collected urine sample for 20 seconds only. After sampling, keep the absorbent tip pointing downward. Never hold the test stick with the absorbent tip pointing upward.
Step Four: Test Processing
- Place the test stick on a flat surface with the windows facing up for at least 2 minutes. If you wish, replace the cap to cover the absorbent tip.