K9 Naloxone kit to Treat Dog Overdoses (Dog Life Saving Kit)
$ 59.95 $ 98.95
K9 Naloxone kit to treat and revive Dog Overdoses. Police dogs used to detect narcotics have rarely had issues with ingesting illegal substances. That seems to be changing, however, with the opioid crisis in the U.S. The frightening strength of some of these drugs, particularly synthetic opioids like fentanyl, present a new danger to narcotics dogs. Reports indicate that more K9s are suffering opioid overdoses in the line of duty by accidentally ingesting substances during detection. Increasingly, police forces are stocking their K9 units with Narcan kits to control overdoses.
Brand: Mountainside Medical
Product number: MME-K92
(1) Prefilled Naloxone Syringe
(1) Nasal Intranasal Mucosal Atomization Device (Nasal spray device to dispense the naloxone)
(1) Pair of Medical-Grade Large Nitrile Gloves
(1) Protective Molded Plastic Hard case to keep kit contains save.
(1) Detailed Stick Instructions on how to use Naloxone and Nasal Spray tip