Anti-Itch Diphenhydramine 2% Itch Relief Cream, 1 oz
$ 4.95 $ 6.95
Taro Diphenhydramine 2% Cream (Generic Benadryl) is a topical analgesic used to relieve itching related to burns, irritations, cuts, and more. Diphenhydramine blocks the histamine that causes the reaction you experience from allergies and works within one hour.
Anti-Itch Diphenhydramine 2% Itch Relief Cream Features:
- Active ingredient Diphenhydramine 2%
- Contains zinc for a skin barrier
- Blocks histamines
- Works within one hour
- 1 oz. tube
Anti-Itch Diphenhydramine 2% Itch Relief Cream Benefits:
- Temporarily relieves pain and itching
- Small tube allows ease of portability
- Works against poisonous plants
- Ideal for hikers and active individuals
- The zinc provides a protective barrier on the skin
- Itching and pain from insect bites
- Minor skin irritation
- Rashes from poisonous plants
- Minor sunburns, cuts, or scrapes
Instructions for use:
Apply the anti-itch cream onto a small portion of your skin to treat the pain stricken area. Wait one hour for results to take effect.
Prepare for your irritating scraps, burns, cuts, and rashes today by ordering a tube or two of Diphenhydramine 2% Cream by Taro today. Dial 1-888-687-4334 to speak with a friendly medical supply sales personnel.