100 Tegaderm Film Dressings 1624W
$ 32.00 $ 44.95
1624W Tegaderm Film Dressings are a sterile, thin film that adheres to the skin and helps prevent bacteria from infecting the wound site. Constructed of a clear breathable structure that allows good oxygen in and moisture vapor exchange for optimal healing. Tegaderm is designed to be applied over I.V. devices and clean skin or wounds, it provides a breathable bacterial and viral barrier to the outside contaminants. Great for covering and protecting catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for the wound healing process. This dressing is suitable for the use as a secondary dressing. The peel-open design, exposes the adhesive surface for easy application. Slowly remove the frame while smoothing down the dressing edges. 1624W Tegaderm 2 3/8" x 2 3/4" (6cm x7cm) 100 Dressings.
- Facilitate autolytic debridement
- Waterproof and impermeable to liquids, bacteria and viruses
- Breathable material that allows good oxygen and moisture vapor to exchange
- Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Protects the wound site from outside contamination
- Suitable for use as a secondary dressing
- Great for securing dressings to the skin
- - Retain moisture
- - Are Impermeable to bacteria
- - Facilitate autolytic debridement
- - Allows wound observation
- - Don't require a secondary dressing
Transparent films, like Tegaderm are adhesive, Semi-Permeable, Polyurethane Membrane wound dressings that vary in thickness and size. They're waterproof and impermeable to bacteria and contaminants, yet they permit water vapor to cross the barrier. These dressings maintain a moist heallng environment, promoting formation of Granylation Tissue and autolysis of necrotic tissue.
Buy Tegaderm Film Dressings online today.