Opsite Transparent Adhesive Film Dressing
$ 19.99 $ 29.95
Opsite Transparent Adhesive Film Dressing is a clear waterproof adhesive film. Opsite is made with a transparent polyurethane membrane that creates a moist healing environment that traps in wound fluid. Waterproof top layer that repels bacteria contaminates and reduce the risk for infection.
Opsite Transparent Adhesive Features:
- Adhesive film
- Traps wound exudate
- Protects against airborne bacteria
Opsite Dressing Options:
- 4542 Opsite Dressing 11" x 4" (10/box)
- 4963 Opsite Dressing 5 1/2" x 4" (10/box)
- 4967 Opsite Dressing 5 1/2" x 10" (20/box)
- 4975 Opsite Dressing 5 1/2" x 4" (50/box)
- 4986 Opsite Dressing 11" x 6" (10/box)
- 4987 Opsite Dressing 11" x 11 3/4" (10/box)
Opsite dressings by the Smith and Nephew Company are available in various sizes and shapes and can be cut for easy application. Opsite can be left in place for up to seven days without interruption as long as the wound in healing in a positive manner. The major benefit for using Opsite dressings is that you can view the wounds progress without removing adhesive tapes and bandages and reversing any skin tissue growth.