ADC Diagnostix 700 Series Pocket Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
$ 56.00 $ 79.95
The ADC Diagnostix 700 Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is designed to provide the selective healthcare professional with a durable, top-of-the-line blood pressure monitor. This particular series is highlighted by its luminescent dial with bold numerals and extended graduation marks for quick and easy reading from any angle and under any lighting conditions combined with a filter screen end valve on the inflation bulb to reduce dust build up.
Diagnostix 700 Series Features:
- Chrome-plated precision crafted 300mmHg no-pin stop manometer
- Luminescent dial
- Adcuff nylon cuff
- Uses ADC’s Size Guide marking system to prevent mis-cuffing
- Dip molded latex inflation bladder
- Latex inflation bulb
- Adflow chrome-plated brass air release valve with filter screen
- Leatherette carrying case
- Available in Infant to Large Adult sizes and varying color/pattern options
- Call for latex-free models and other options
**Please note: Some sizes are only available in certain colors/patterns.
Why Sphygmomanometers are so popular!
A Sphygmomanometer is one instrument that is used quite frequently in the world of healthcare. From emergency responders in dire situations, to hospitals and nursing homes, to the pediatrician’s office, everyone needs a sphygmomanometer. The Adc Diagnostix 700 Series is a versatile instrument that will provide you with the highest in quality and convenience, in whatever type of medicine you practice.