ADC Diagnostix 750 Series Large Faced Aneroid
$ 172.60 $ 199.99
ADC Diagnostix 750 Series Large Faced Aneroid provides you with an easy-to-read clock faced blood pressure unit that can be either wall mounted or mobile, for your convenience. Equipped with a large luminescent dial that can be adjusted and read in virtually any light conditions, and ADC’s superior Adcuff inflation system, this aneroid is perfect for any office.
Diagnostix 750 Series Features:
- Large easy-to-read 6” luminescent dial
- Durable 300mmHg no-pin stop movement
- Adcuff black nylon cuff, latex inflation bladder
- Adflow bulb and valve and eight foot length (when extended) coiled latex tubing.
- Contemporary style compliments any office decor
- Complete with all necessary hardwar and assembly instructions
- Available in Wall or Mobile configurations
- Latex Free
The 750 Wall Aneroid includes:
- Wall bracket that swivels through 110° rotation of easy viewing with integral cuff storage
The 752 Mobile Aneroid includes:
- Height adjustable Spider-Leg caster stand with range of 45” to 54” (from bottom of base to top of unit)
- Integral ABS cuff storage compartment
- Manometer angled back 15° for easy viewing
- 18” base diameter
The Diagnostix 750 Series blood pressure system is perfect for any office!
A blood pressure system with a large, easy-to-read dial sounds perfect for any healthcare professional, but it can be cumbersome and cluttery. You have so much equipment to store and display that a large dialed aneroid may seem like too much. This is why ADC designed the Diagnostix 750 Series unit that features a universal design and options that can be tailored to the needs of your office. Mount it on the wall, or roll it into the corner of the room. Keep your office organized and efficient with this durable, convenient blood pressure system.