ADC Pediatric and General Practice Multicuff Kits
ADC's General Practice Multicuff Kit includes different sized cuffs organized in a compartmentalized storage case. Featuring one of ADC’s finest, most versatile and heavy duty aneroids, and a compact storage tray, this kit is designed to help you keep your blood pressure tools organized in a busy healthcare facility.
Multicuff Blood Pressure Kit Features:
- One-tube latex inflation bladders
- Palm style manometer
- Compact storage tray (14” x 3”) that can be wall mounted
- Impact resistant polymer casing around gauge
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve
- Quick release luer slip connectors
- Tray color: smoke gray plexiglass
- Latex free
General Practice Multicuff Series includes:
- Adult, Child, and Large Adult Adcuff calibrated nylon cuffs
Pediatric Multicuff Kit Series includes:
- Newborn, Infant, and Child Adcuff calibrated nylon cuffs
Keep your tools organized in one location.
In a busy office with patients of all ages and ailments constantly coming in and out, it can be hectic at times – especially if your equipment is hard to find. Blood pressure units are one of the most frequently used instruments in the medical field and need to be easily accessed in a busy situation. This Multicuff Kit not only gives you different sized cuffs for your many different patients, but also a way to keep everything easily organized in one location for rapid selection when you need it.