ChemoClave Bag Spike with Additive Port CH-13 50/Case
The ChemoClave Bag Spike with Additive Port CH-13 is a revolutionary device that helps in the safe handling of chemotherapy medications. It is specially designed to pierce a chemotherapy drugs bag and make it secure for safe transfer of chemotherapy medication from one port to another. The ChemoClave Bag Spike with Additive Port CH-13 is a great device for reducing blood related infections and increase patient safety when handling chemotherapy medications. Interestingly, it ensures that no spillage of hazardous medications occur by providing a secured connection from container to container devices, thereby keeping the user safe. This product is being used in multiple hospitals struggling to protect clinicians and increase patient safety during handling chemotherapy drugs. By using the ChemoClave Bag Spike with Additive Port CH-13, the risk of infection, cross contamination and needlestick injuries among clinicians can be greatly reduced. Overall, the ChemoClave Bag Spike with Additive Port CH-13 is an invaluable product in providing a secured way to transfer chemotherapy drugs with utmost safety.
Instructions on How to Use ChemoClave Bag Spike with Additive Port
1. Attach an additive bag to the Additive Port of the ChemoClave Bag Spike.
2. Remove air from the bag using a syringe and the No-Touch System.
3. Connect the ChemoClave Bag Spike to the IV tubing set.
4. Open the Clave Spike Seal Blister protected from the packaging and spike the IV bag through the closure.
5. Open the valve at the base of the ChemoClave Bag Spike to allow solution to enter the bag.
6. Confirm proper flow of the infusion solution into the ChemoClave Bag Spike and monitor the flow rate for the duration of the infusion.
7. Close the valve when infusion is complete.
8. Disconnect the ChemoClave Bag Spike from the IV tubing set and cover the vent to protect the internals.
9. Remove the additive bag and dispose as appropriate.