Colace Clear Stool Softener, Dye Free
Colace Clear Stool Softener, Dye Free used to treat occasional constipation, including constipation associated with certain medical conditions. Docusate sodium, the active ingredient in Colace® Clear Soft Gels, allows water and fats to get into the stool. This helps soften fecal material and makes defecation more comfortable. Docusate sodium is not a stimulant laxative.
Colace Clear Stool Softener, Dye Free:
- For gentle, reliable relief from occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Stimulant-free for those who have conditions where they should avoid straining
- Generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Brand: Emerson Healthcare
Size: 28 Soft Gels
Take only by mouth. May be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
Colace® Clear Soft Gels - 50 mg
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: 1 to 6 capsules daily
- Children 2 to under 12 years of age: 1 to 3 capsules daily
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor
Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor.
Do not use if you are presently taking mineral oil unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Stomach pain
- Noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Buy Colace Clear Stool Softener, Dye Free online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.