Prevacid 24 Hour Acid Reducer Delayed-Released Capsules 14/Box
Stop persistent heartburn and acid indigestion fast with Prevacid 24 Hour Acid Reducer Delayed-Released Caps 28/Box. Designed as a Proton Pump inhibitor (PPI), Prevacid works to stop the release of most acid into the stomach to help prevent painful heartburn and comes packaged in a tamper-evident bottle for your safety. For ages 18 and older.
Used to treat frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days/week)
- Tamper-evident bottle
- For ages 18 and older
- 28 capsules per box
Lansoprazole 15 mg – acid reducer
Colloidal silicon dioxide, D&C red No. 28, FD&C blue No. 1, FD&C green No. 3, FD&C red No. 40, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, low substituted hydroxypropylene cellulose, magnesium carbonate, methacrylic acid copolymer, polyethylenecrose, glycol, polysorbate 80, starch, sugar sphere, talc, titanium dioxide
- Take 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning (swallow whole, do not crush or chew the capsule)
- Repeat every day for 14 days
- Repeat one 14-day course every 4 months, or as directed by your doctor
- Do not exceed more than 1 capsule per day or take for more than 14 days
- Stop if your heartburn continues or worsens
- May take 1-4 days for maximum efficacy
With Prevacid 24HR treatment, you can get the heartburn relief you need – day or night. Shop Prevacid and other heartburn relief products online today or call 1-888-687-4334 for assistance.