Xtrasorb Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet Dressing, Non-Adhesive, 4.5 x 4.5, 10/box
$ 117.00 $ 149.95
Derma Sciences Xtrasorb® Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet is a super-absorbent polymer-based hybrid of a hydrogel and hydrocolloid. The addition of Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose (a key ingredient in traditional hydrocolloids and the base component in hydrofiber), along with our patented SAP gel formulation, to an equal amount of our water/glycerin hydrogel base helps this unique dressing offer hydration to non-exuding and lightly exuding wounds, while also delivering superior absorption capabilities for moderately exuding wounds. A “smart dressing" for changing wound conditions, Xtrasorb® Hydrogel Colloidal Sheet gels as it absorbs, locking in wound fluid to keep its harmful components away from the patient’s wound and surrounding tissue. 10 dressing per box. 4.5" x 4.5" Non-Adhesive.
- 50% water content means cooling and soothing upon application like traditional hydrogels
- Extremely conformable, even on difficult-to-dress areas
- 100% atraumatic adhesion across the wound contact surface of the dressings provides adherence to the wound without disrupting the wound bed upon removal
- Completely clear for easier wound observation
- Gelatin-free dressings, so there is no associated odor common with standard hydrocolloids