ADC Diagnostix 720 Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer
$ 45.00 $ 85.50
ADC Diagnostix 720 Series Aneroid Sphygmomanometer raises the bar in its class. This durable blood pressure monitor can and will survive heavy usage! Its easy to see marking system and dial that is designed to be seen from any angle make this BP monitor easy to use.
- Precision crafted 300mmHg no-pin stop manometer with classic black baked enamel finish
- Extended scaleplate graduation marks
- Adcuff nylon cuff
- ADC’s Size Guide marking system to prevent mis-cuffing
- Dip molded latex inflation bladder
- Latex inflation bulb with filter screen and end valve to reduce dust build-up
- Adflow chrome-plated brass air release valve for precise deflation control
- Leatherette carrying case
- Available in Infant to Large Adult sizes
- **Note that some sizes are only available in certain colors/patterns
- Latex free
Accuracy is everything...
Recording an accurate blood pressure reading is important and can take some practice. Because of this, and the fact that it is one of the most frequently used instruments in the healthcare field, it is important that your sphyg can withstand heavy use. The ADC Diagnostix 720 Series can do just that. The scaleplate can be read from any angle, and it was made specifically to provide you with the best in quality value for your dollar.