Benzalkonium Chloride Antiseptic Wipes (BZK Wipes)
$ 2.85 $ 4.79
Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) Antiseptic Wipes are an alcohol free, non-sting, hygienic cleansing towelette used to disinfect skin prior to withdrawing blood. This style of wipe is primarily used for perineal and maternity care.
- Non-scented crepe towelette
- Fan folded
- Saturated with benzalkonium chloride 1:250
- Size 5" x 7"
- 100 wipes/box
- Individually wrapped
- First aid antiseptic cloth wipe used to prevent skin infections on minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Does the Bzk wipe contain any Alcohol?
- No, The Bzk towelette wipe does not contain any type of alcohol.
How does the Bzk Wipe kill germs, if it doesn't have any alcohol?
- This antiseptic wipe contains a an ingredient called Benzalkonium Chloride which provides the antimicrobial action.
Can I use this wipe on deep wounds?
Answer - No, This wipe should not be used on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, and serious burns without speaking with a doctor first.
Benzalkonium Chloride Antiseptic Wipes (BZK Wipes) Tags1303 | Alocohol free | Antiseptic Pads | Antiseptic wipes | Benzalkonium Chloride | BZK Wipes | Non alcohol | towelettes |
You also Viewed
These are great for my first aid kit. I love Mountainside Medical Equipment and the fact it is owned and run by disabled American military veterans. I will be shopping here for all of my first aid and medical supply needs. This is my second order and I am very pleased with the customer service, quality of the packaging and the quick shipping time.
ExcellentThanks It is a pleasure dealing with you company. The people that you employ are quite courses.