ChemoClave Bag Spike to Connect Any Solution Container CL-10
The ChemoClave Bag Spike CL-10 is a versatile, easy-to-use product perfect for medical practitioners and healthcare workers who need to quickly and effectively connect any solution container. The ChemoClave Bag Spike makes it easy to connect large, multiple infusion bags to one central spot and draw the solution from various medical bags. This process does not require any extra time, effort, or additional cost and is proven to help reduce errors. The built-in ChemoClave Bag Spike offers secure, fast connections without the worry of leakage and reduces contamination risk for added safety. Its simple design helps ensure maximum efficiency when used in relation to the ChemoClave Bag Spike while improving the overall reliability of the device. The ChemoClave Bag Spike CL-10 is an industry-leading product that makes life easier for nurses, surgeons, and technicians who are working in the healthcare industry by quickly and effectively connecting any solution container without too much added effort.
Benefits for ICU Medical ChemoClave Bag Spike CL-10
- Advanced Safety: Its unique bi-heater and autoclave functions provide both moist and dry heat autoclave function for maximum safety against cross-contamination and airborne microbes.
- Long Lasting: Durable construction with good corrosion resistantandsolvent resistance makes it one of the longest lasting Hauck chemoregulators on the market.
- Easy to Use: With its intuitive design, the ICU Medical ChemoClave Bag Spike CL-10 is simple to use and easy to maintain.
- Versatile: This medical chemoregulator provides a more efficient, accurate, and consistent spike response for any medical fluid delivery and use.
- Cost Effective: Not only is the bag spike cost effective, its robust design makes it ideal for use in high-traffic medical settings.
- Efficient: The Spike CL-10 chemoregulator helps physiologic concentrations be safely maintained for easy, intravenous bag delivery in a sick and injured patient.