Hospira Sterile Water for Injection 100 ml Glass Vials 25/Pack
$ 165.00 $ 199.99
Hospira Sterile Water for Injection is a nonpyrogenic solution that is used to dilute or dissolve drugs prior to injection. This preservative-free and DEHP-free solution is made without the use of bacteriostat, antimicrobial agents, or any other added buffers. It comes in 100 mL single-dose glass vials with latex-free packaging.
- Sterile Water for Injection
- For drug diluent use
- Sterile and nonpyrogenic
- Preservative-free and DEHP-free
- 100 mL single-dose glass vials
- Comes with 25 vials per pack
- Sold by: the pack
- Produced without the use of antimicrobial or other added substances
- This solution should only be used to dilute or dissolve drugs for parenteral injection (according to the instructions from the drug’s manufacturer).
- Thoroughly read through product insert and use according to instructions
- Intravenous administration of sterile water for injection without a solute may result in hemolysis
- Must be made approximately isotonic prior to use
- Mix thoroughly and use right away
- Do not store reconstituted drug solutions unless otherwise directed to do so by the manufacturer of the solute
- Do not reuse single-dose containers (throw out any leftover solution)
Product Number: H04887-99
Take advantage of special low pricing and place an order online today, or call to speak with a friendly service associate at 1-888-687-4334.