Enemeez Stool Softner Mini Enemas, 30 Disposable Tubes, 5mL
$ 81.59 $ 129.95
Enemeez Stool Softener Mini Enemas, 30 Disposable Tubes, 5mL
Enemeez Stool Softener Mini Enemas are used for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces a stimulus and bowel movement in 2 to 15 minutes.
Active ingredient: (per mini enema)
Docusate Sodium USP 283 mg
Docusate Sodium USP 283 mg ............. Stool Softener Laxative
Benzocaine 20mg ................................ Anesthetic
- For rectal use only. This is not a suppository. Do not take orally. Individuals with sensitivity to Benzocaine should not use this product.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting.
- a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you:
- have rectal bleeding.
- failed to have a bowel movement after use. This may indicate a serious condition.
- encounter resistance. Forcing the tube may result in injury or damage to the rectum. If product is not administered properly and occasional rectal examinations are not performed, serious complications can arise. Occasional rectal exams are imperative for patients with impaired rectal function, especially loss of sensation.
- require a bowel program for longer than 1 week.
- experience rectal irritation or a rash around the anus appears.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion or overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older (with adult supervision) one to three units daily. Children 2 years and over but not more than 12 years should consult a doctor prior to use and not exceed one unit daily (with adult supervision).
Twist off and remove tip; Lubricate tip prior to insertion: Place a few drops of water or product on the shaft prior to insertion. Also apply one of these lubricants to the anus before inserting the enema. With steady pressure, gently insert the tube into the rectum with care to prevent damage to the rectal wall. Squeeze to empty the contents. Continue squeezing the tube until it is removed from the rectum. Remove the disposable tube and discard. A small amount of liquid may remain in the tube after use.
Other Information Store at room temperature 15°-30° C (59°-86° F)
Inactive Ingredients Polyethylene Glycol and Glycerin USP
Questions or Comments: 1-888-273-9734 or www.enemeez.com