Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Liquid Spray, Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Lotrimin AF Liquid Antifungal Spray 5.3 oz is clinically proven to treat athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis). This antifungal spray is formulated with Miconazole Nitrate to provide symptomatic relief of itching, burning, scaling, and cracking skin. Get relief from the itching, burning, cracking, scaling pain of athlete's foot with Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Liquid Spray. The active ingredient in this athlete’s foot treatment is miconazole nitrate, which is clinically proven to relieve discomfort and cure most athlete's foot. Soothe itchy, cracked feet and toes with this effective liquid antifungal formula that’s easy to apply and designed to cover those hard-to-reach places on the feet. Control fungus with the power of Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Liquid Spray – your tinea pedis is no match for this treatment that helps to treat the fungus that causes athlete’s foot. Lotrimin spray can also be used to treat jock itch and ringworm
Lotrimin Antifungal Athletes Foot Liquid Spray
Tinea pedis, commonly known as athlete’s foot, is caused when various types of fungus invade the skin. It usually occurs between the toes but can also occur on the bottom and sides of the feet, and is highly contagious. Lotrimin antifungal athlete’s foot liquid spray provides effective relief from the symptoms of athlete’s foot and cures most athlete’s foot when used as directed.
- Cures most athlete’s foot in hard-to-reach places
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete’s foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- For effective relief of itching, cracking, burning, scaling, and discomfort
- Safe for kids over 2
- Contains miconazole nitrate 2%
- PROVIDES RELIEF: For immediate relief from the discomfort of cracked feet and toes use Lotrimin AF Athlete's Foot Liquid Spray.
- PROVEN TO CURE MOST ATHLETE'S FOOT: Controls the fungus that causes tinea pedis, the skin condition known as athlete's foot.
- SAFE FOR KIDS OVER 2: Help your little athlete with his or her athlete’s foot infection. Not for use on children under two years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- CONTAINS 2% MICONAZOLE NITRATE: This clinically proven ingredient relieves itchy skin and cracked feet as it controls the fungus that causes athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm.
- TREATS HARD-TO-REACH SKIN: Lotrimin liquid spray treatment is formulated to penetrate between the toes for effective relief.