Argyle Mini Suction Catheter Tray with Chimney Valve
Argyle Suction Catheter Tray with Chimney Valve comes with two latex-free and powder-free nitrile gloves in a hard tray. This sterile, single-use suction catheter has a low drag catheter surface for easier insertion and a large opening on the control vent to allow for enhanced airflow and suctioning. It is made with a polyethylene connector and PVC tube and is coil packed. Size 14 Fr/Ch (4.67 mm) and 21 inches long.
Argyle Suction Catheter Tray with Chimney Valve Features:
- Low drag catheter surface
- Large opening on control vent
- Staggered and opposite eyelets
- Made with a polyethylene connector and PVC tube
- Intended for single-use
- Coil packed
- Length: 21 inches
- Size: 14 Fr/Ch (4.67 mm)
What's Included in this kit:
- A coil packed Argyle Suction Catheter
- Two latex-free, powder-free nitrile gloves
- A hard tray
Why is the Argyle Suction Catheter Tray better?
- Has an easier insertion into endotracheal tubes due to the low drag catheter surface
- Provides enhanced high airflow and efficient suctioning with the large opening control vent
- Designed with staggered and opposite eyelets to help reduce the potential for invagination and blocked suction
Product Number(s): 37424
Choose this latex-free suction catheter and chimney valve, which is designed for an easier insertion with enhanced airflow and suctioning. Order yours today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Specialists.