MADgic Laryngo-Tracheal Mucosal Atomization Device, 25/Box
$ 209.00 $ 229.95
Helping ease the intubation/extubation procedure for awake patients and the administering clinicians, the lma MADgic Laryngo-Tracheal Mucosal Atomization Device features an innovative design that enables clinicians to deliver a fine mist of atomized medications (such as anesthetics, vasoconstrictors, thrombin, etc) across the mucosa membrane and to the entire upper airway and beyond the vocal cords. Unlike other medication delivery methods that tend to cause intense discomfort for patients and pose a greater risk of causing further damage to the patient, the MADgic Device has a malleable stylet with a narrow profile that is easier to swallow and maneuver and enables clinicians to have more precise control over the coverage area and how much medication is used.
- Delivers medication across the entire upper airway and beyond the vocal cords
- For use with drugs approved for intranasal and oropharyngeal delivery
- For single patient use only
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Particle size = 30-100 micron
- System dead space = 0.13 mL MAD720 / 0.25 mL MAD600 / 0.19 mL MAD700
- Tip diameter of 0.18” (4.6 mm)
- Applicator length of 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) MAD720 / 8.5 inches (21.6 cm) MAD600 and MAD700
- Packaged with 25 devices per box
- Sold by: the box
- Features a narrow and flexible construction that is easier for patients to swallow and is small enough to fit through the vocal cords, down a LMA laryngeal mask, or into a nasal cavity
- Reduces the risk of causing damage/injury to patients
- Causes less distress and discomfort for patients and clinicians
- Enables clinicians to deliver an exact dose of medications, which helps reduce toxicity risks
- Designed for single-patient use to help reduce the risks of cross-contamination and eliminate time consuming re-sterilization processes
- Made without the use of natural rubber latex to help avoid causing irritations and allergic reactions
- This device is not prefilled, which enables clinicians to choose what type of medications they want to use – such as topical anesthetics, vasoconstrictors, thrombin, etc.
- If needed, this device may be refilled (and used for the same patient)
- To topically apply medications to the upper airway and oropharynx
- For safer and easier intubations, bronchoscopies, transesophageal echocardiograms, and endoscopy procedures that cause less patient discomfort
Manufacturer: Teleflex / LMA
Product number: MAD600 (with 3 mL syringe), MAD700 (without 3 mL syringe), MAD720 (Pediatric size, without 3 mL syringe)
Looking for a more precise method for the targeted delivery of medications to the entire upper airway and beyond the vocal cords with reduced levels of distress for both patients and clinicians? The innovatively designed MADgic Laryngo-Tracheal Mucosal Atomization Device conforms to the patient’s anatomy for a more comfortable administration of exact medication doses across a targeted coverage area.
Take advantage of great low pricing and place an order today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Associates.