DeVilbiss 5 Liter Stationary Oxygen Concentrator
$ 699.00 $ 995.95
Featuring a variety of enhanced safety and performance features, combined with DeVilbiss’s exclusive turn-down technology, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Stationary Oxygen Concentrator produces a 1-5 LPM flow rate with a 93%+/- 3% purity rating while using at least 15% less power than other comparable units, which saves patients an estimated $100 in annual electrical costs! This unit also features a new and improved fireproof 2-piece cabinet design with easily accessible controls. In addition to enabling the unit to operate without making as much noise as other units, the 2-piece cabinet design promotes a more efficient cooling process and easier maintenance access. With a maintenance-free operation for the first 2 years and an extend lifespan, this unit is built to last for years of reliable use.
- Stationary 5 liter oxygen concentrator
- 15% quieter operation
- Reduced power consumption by at least 15%
- Lower operating costs
- Two-piece cabinet design
- Enhanced safety and performance
- Lockable flow meter (pediatric flow meter available)
- Three year manufacturer’s warranty
- Maintenance free operation for the first 2 years!
- Customers love this unit – it has a less than 3% warranty return rate
- Quick and easy assembly and disassembly
- New and improved two-cabinet design allows for a quieter operation, improved cooling process, and easier maintenance access
- DeVilbiss’s exclusive Turn-Down Technology extends the lifespan of the unit by helping reduce wear and tear on the internal components
- Easily accessible controls, as well as top and side handles make this unit easy to operate and easy to maneuver
- Designed with a recessed humidifier nook and protected cannula fitting to help prevent damage
- Can be used with up to 50-foot oxygen tubing plus 7-foot cannula (15.3 meters)
- Made in the USA
- Onboard OSD (oxygen sensing device) – ensures accuracy and reduces maintenance
- Built-in alarms are capacitor powered (the alarms don’t require battery power) and alert users to any possible power failures, high/low pressure, low oxygen, or service requirements
- Flow meter is pressure-compensated to guarantee accurate flow display
- Compressor has thermal protection and a pressure-relief valve
- Fire-proof cabinet
- Two-prong plug and double insulated unit
Why choose a unit that features the DeVilbiss Turn-Down Technology?
- As its name implies, the turn-down technology automatically reduces the flow cycle below 2-1/2 lpm, alleviating 35% of the system pressure on the compressor bearings and internal fittings
- Helping patients save on annual costs, the turn-down technology helps conserve power, reducing the power consumption by an average of 15% or more when compared with other similar units
- These units also have an extended lifespan – meaning that they are built to withstand a lot usage and keep on providing the same high quality and reliable performance
- Unit Weight = 36 lbs. (16.3 Kilograms)
- Dimensions = 24.5” H x 13.5” W x 12” D (62.2 x 34.2 x 30.4 cm)
- Outlet Pressure = 8.5 psig (58.6 kPa)
- Oxygen Percentage = 1–5 LPM=93%+/- 3%
- Power Consumption = 310 Watt Average 275 Watts @ 2.5 LPM & below
- Alarms = Audible and visual alerts of High/low pressure, low flow, low oxygen, power failure, Oxygen Sensing Device
Compressor = DeVilbiss GSE long life
With a 15% quieter operation, reduced power consumption, and extended lifespan, the DeVilbiss 5 Liter Stationary Concentrator is a reliable unit with enhanced safety features, low maintenance, and reliable high quality performance. Place an order today by shopping our website or calling us at 1-888-687-4334 to speak with one of our friendly and experienced Medical Supply Associates.
DeVilbiss 5 Liter Stationary Oxygen Concentrator TagsOxygen Concentrator |
You also Viewed
My husband ( a veteran) loves the oxygen machine. It's not as quiet as I thought it would be, but it works for him, and to me that is what is important. And the price was the best around! And a veteran owned company, made in USA machine was all icing on the cake!! Thank you!!