Nasopharyngeal Airway Set Trumpet Style (Robertazzi) with 28, 30, 32, 36 French Sizes Included
Original price $ 89.95
Current price $ 65.00
The Nasopharyngeal Airway Set Trumpet Style (Robertazzi) is designed to maintain an open airway and prevent airway obstruction in patients with an inability to maintain an open airway on their own. The nasal trumpet is inserted into the nasal passage and secured in place with an adhesive band. The flared end of the trumpet rests in the pharynx and maintains an open airway. The trumpet style nasopharyngeal airway is easy to insert and remove and is less likely to cause trauma or discomfort than a traditional nasopharyngeal airway.
- Nasopharyngeal Airway Kit
- 5 foil packages of lubricating jelly
- Flexible neoprene performs like latex airways
- Blunt Tip
- Resists collapse or kinking
- Packaged with large size and specification notation for accurate selection
- Individually sterile packaged
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Packaged: 1 Kit Per Box