S-Scort II Suction Unit
The S-Scort II Suction Unit by SSCOR is designed to exceed all known standards for EMS personnel. This suction unit is durable, powerful, reliable, and features an oil-less diaphragm pump, two–stage vented regulator, and external controls.
S-Scort II Suction Unit Features:
- Rugged aluminum design
- Oil-less diaphragm pump
- Two-stage vented regulator
- External controls
- Powerful and reliable
- UL listing
- Batteries not included
- Sold by: Each
- Performance: 30+ lpm clinical airflow, -525mmHg+ vacuum
- Dimensions: 7"H x 7"W x 14"L (17.8cm H x 17.8cm W x 35.6cmL)
- Weight: 10 lbs. (4.55 Kgs) with batteries (not supplied)
- Power Source: DC power cord to vehicle; defibrillator battery (not supplied)
- Chassis: Steel base, vinyl wipe down fabric
- Uses Lifepak 5, Lifepak 10 or Lifepak 12 batteries
For superior suction power that you can count on in the field, use the S-Scort II suction system. Made with rugged aluminum materials, this suction unit is easy to use, and comes with a convenient red vinyl case for easy transport and care. It is also conveniently compatible with Lifepak 5, Lifepak 10 or Lifepak 12 batteries and has two battery receptacles, one active and one spare.
Product Number: 595005
Order an S-Scort II Suction Unit online or call to speak with a trained representative today!