Stifneck Select Extrication Cervical Collar Adult with Trachea Opening, One Size Fits Most
Laerdal Stifneck Select extrication cervical collar is designed to provide protection and support to the cervical spine. The anatomical design fits most patients and the one-piece design allows for easy application and removal. The Stifneck Select also features a posterior rigid plate for added support and is made from durable lightweight plastic.
All the adult Stifnecks® in one easily adjustable, fully assembled collar! Just measure the patient, select the size, adjust, and lock-four simple steps! This collar fits all adult patients and delivers the same superior immobilization you expect from Stifneck collars.
- Now includes new integrated fastener for the Velcro® strap – an Industry first! With no glues or adhesives in-use on any of the Select adjustable products, the in-molded hook will enhance the performance of the collar in various environmental conditions.
- Locks ensure selected sizes stay in place
- Adjustment tracks ensure symmetrical alignment of size
- Uses the same sizing and application method as the original Stifneck collars
- Easy access for pulse checks, advanced airway procedures, and visualization through oversized trachea hole
- Room for large fingers to slide through the rear panel opening for cervical palpation
- Directions molded into collar
- Reduces inventory costs and saves space
- Radiolucent, MRI and CT scan compatible
- Now available in Olive Green color. Same features as the Adult Select collar, but the Olive Green Select has been designed for military personnel