Chrome-Plated Steel Frame Medical Hamper with Round Lid
$ 215.00 $ 295.95
Designed to withstand years of use, the Clinton Industries Chrome-Plated Steel Frame Medical Hampers with Round Lids feature a durable chrome-plated steel frame construction and are conveniently easy to maneuver. They have four rubber wheel casters and an M-style base (with bag support) to provide enhanced balance and stability. Plus, these hampers also feature an easy-to-operate lid that uses a convenient spring-loaded foot pedal. Great for separating, storing, and transporting dirty and potentially infectious clothing and linens, these hampers are available with either a sleek looking chrome lid or a bright red biohazard lid.
- Medical hamper with round lid
- Durable chrome-plated steel frame
- Spring-loaded foot-pedal operated lid
- M-style base with bag support
- Four (4) rubber wheel casters
- Available with chrome or biohazard red lids
- Dimensions: 19.5" diameter x 36.5" height
- Sold by: the each
- Easy to maneuver and move around
- Lid can be opened without ever having to touch it
- Choose between a sleek looking chrome lid or a bright red biohazard lid
- Freestanding unit
- Features a durable steel frame that won’t bend under the weight of a full load of laundry
- Has a stable m-style base with bag support that helps prevent the hamper from tipping over
- Makes it easy to separate and distinguish between regular laundry and biohazard laundry
- Enables laundry to be transported without having to lift and carry heavy loads
- Great for patient gowns and clothing, bedding and other linens, towels, etc.
Manufacturer: Clinton Industries
Product Number: H-41
This compact hamper is a great choice for hospitals, healthcare centers, nursing homes, and other types of medical facilities that often have cramped spaces without a lot of room for furniture and accessories. Its only 18” wide, its stable, and it can easily be moved around the room or facility. Purchase the Chrome-Plated Steel Frame Medical Hamper with Round Lid for a great low price by placing an order online, through our website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our professional Medical Supply Specialists.