Provepharm Tranexamic Acid (TXA) for Injection Single-Dose Vial 10 mL x 10/Box (Rx)
Provepharm Tranexamic Acid for Injection 100 mg/10 mL Injection Single-Dose Vial 10 mL. An injectable form of tranexamic acid is available which is used to improve the surgical outcome in patients with heavy blood loss. Tranexamic acid is a weak fibrinolytic agent that competitively inhibits plasminogen activation, and thereby diminishes the degradation of fibrinogen, plasminogen, and fibrin.
Benefits of Using Tranexamic Acid (TXA) for Injection
- Efficient at regulating and reducing excessive bleeding caused by trauma, surgery, or spontaneous haemorrhage
- Faster onset of action than oral formulation
- Less risk of adverse events compared to oral route
- Convenient and easy to use single-dose vial of 10 mL
- Enhanced patient compliance due to convenient dosing
- Reduce the need for blood transfusions associated with trauma and surgery
- Reduces mortality in heavy trauma patients
- Minimizes hospital stay and associated costs
- Safe and effective in both adult and pediatric patients
- High patient satisfaction with the results
Tranexamic Acid (TXA) for Injection Injection Single-Dose Vial 10 mL is a blood-clotting medication that is used to treat and prevent excessive bleeding. It works by stopping the breakdown of blood clots which helps minimize the amount of blood lost during surgery or trauma. Tranexamic Acid Injection helps keep clotting factors in balance thus making it an effective option for trauma victims who experience severe bleeding. Studies have also confirmed that the Tranexamic Acid Injection is effective in reducing risk of death due to bleeding in trauma patients. It is thus an important medical tool for trauma victims and is often used both before as well as during surgery or trauma. Tranexamic Acid Injection can be very useful in helping trauma victims with extensive bleeding.
Instructions on How To Use Provepharm Tranexamic Acid for Injection
1. Read all instructions before using Provepharm Tranexamic Acid (TXA) for Injection.
2. In preparation for performing the injection, disinfect the intended injection site.
3. Remove the Sealing Ring and Stopper from the Single-Dose Vial of Provepharm Tranexamic Acid (TXA) for Injection.
4. Using aseptic technique, attach a sterile needle and a sterile syringe to the Single-Dose Vial of Provepharm Tranexamic Acid (TXA) for Injection.
5. Draw out the required dosage of Provepharm Tranexamic Acid (TXA) for Injection into the sterile syringe.
6. Remove the needle and syringe from the Vial.
7. Attach a new, sterile needle to the syringe.
8. Inject Provepharm Tranexamic Acid (TXA) for Injection into the desired intramuscular, intravenous, or subcutaneous injection site.
9. Dispose of all used needles and syringes per local regulations.
10. After using Proveph
The mechanism of action of tranexamic acid for injection is considered to be the inhibition of plasminogen activation and, as a consequence, a decrease in degradation of fibrinogen, plasminogen, and fibrin.
Buy Tranexamic Acid for Injection 1,000 mg online at Mountainside Medical Equipment.