Calmoseptine Ointment Packets 3.5 gram, Case of 144
$ 98.00 $ 149.95
Calmoseptine Ointment Packets are a 3.5 gram foil packet made to help heal irritated skin caused from incontinence. Calmoseptine creates a moisture barrier in and around the perineal area. This barrier cream is a counter-irritant that increases circulation, relieves itching and discomfort, and provides long lasting protection that heals and moisturizes the skin. 1/8 oz foil packets144 per case.
Uses: Multipurpose moisture barrier cream.
- One-step protection
- Easy to apply
- Packets are great for on-the-go skin care or patient sampling.
- May help prevent secondary bacterial and fungal infections of the skin.
Protects and heals skin irritation from…
Also great for…
- Moisture barrier cream
- Heals the skin
- Relieves discomfort and itching
- Long lasting protection
- Increases circulation
- Mild antiseptic ingredients
1/8 oz packets
Active Ingredients: Zinc oxide, menthol.
Other Ingredients: Thymol, lanolin, sodium bicarbonate phenol, calamine, chlorothymol and glycerin in a suitable ointment base.
Calmoseptine packets make patient sampling and on-the-go skin care a breeze! They are easy to open, and fit nicely in any purse or pocket. Not only does it provide one-step protection, but it is cost effective, time saving and very easy to apply. It works for incontinence irritations, feeding tube leakage, minor burns and scrapes, wound drainage, and even eczema and insect bites, among many others. Calmoseptine relieves itching, protects and moisturizes the skin and contains menthol which increases skin circulation for faster, more effective healing.
1. Cleanse skin gently with mild skin cleanser. Pat dry or air dry.
2. Apply a thin layer of Calmoseptine ointment to reddened or irritated skin 2-4 times daily, or after each incontinent episode or diaper change to promote comfort, and long lasting protection
Brand: Calmoseptine Inc.
Manufacture Product Number: 000105
Heal skin quickly while offering soothing relief to irritation. Purchase Calmoseptine Ointment Packets 3 gram, Case of 144 for a great price by placing an order online, through our website. Orders can also be placed by calling 1-888-687-4334 and speaking with one of our professional Medical Supply Specialists.